Thursday 19 July 2007

Make Up For Men

The year is 2007. Cosmetics are ver big nowadays and just about every woman wears some at least if not the full ka boosh. But what about men? Where do they fit in to the scheme of things? in this new milenium what is acceptable for men to wear make up.

I myself know of a few males that wear make up and I am aso partial to a bit of eyeliner ut where draw the line?

Pete burns is very successful and he wears more make up than.... someone who wears an extremely large amount of make up. But somehow he is seen by many people as acceptable. Could I get away with going to schol in lipstick and a dress? No i tell you. but what do you think?

It seems with the ""Emo"" reveloution that hundreds of men are wearing makeup and i've seen what that looks like and i think it looks great but some people disagree. What about men wearing foundaon to smooth off their face. What about lipstick or lipgloss? Is that too far? Why not vote in my poll. I would love to here your views but goodbye for now.


Equinøx
xXx

No comments:

Men in Make Up?